Last Updated on
Cleaning is a hard task and if you have pets at home, this task just gets tougher.
Dogs and cats leave tons of hair and fluff all over your furnishings and carpets that aren’t just unappealing to look at but can also cause allergies and other respiratory issues.
One of the best products in the market for keeping your house clean when you have pets is Miele’s Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline bagged vacuum cleaner. Do you love your pets unconditionally but hate to see them shedding all over your house?
If the answer to that is yes, you need to read this Miele C3 Powerline review to find out all you need to know about this powerful bagged vacuum cleaner!
As a part of the company’s Cat and Dog Range, this particular appliance is a godsend for pet owners as it uses a special brush to remove hair, fluff, coarse particles and fine dust with great ease.
- Excellent suction power with 6 different settings
- 11-stage filtration system – great for allergies
- Impressive floor head and integrated onboard tools
- Can take some time to get used to the suction settings
- Bulky design means it can be a struggle to clean stairs
Miele C3 Powerline Review: Specifications
- Brand: Miele
- Name: Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline Bagged Vacuum Cleaner [Energy Class C]
- Model Number: 10660820
- Item Weight (in kg):4 Kg
- Package Dimensions (in cm):4 x 38.4 x 31.8 cm
- Capacity (in litres):5 litres
- Power/Wattage: 890 watts
- Auto Shutoff: No
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++ to D
- Carpet Cleaning Performance: Class C
- Hard Floor Cleaning Performance: Class A
- Dust Re-emission: Class B
- Noise Level: 74 dB
- Special Features: Bagged
- How to remove pet poo stains from carpets
- Tips for a clogged up vacuum
- Cleaning up cat mess in your home
About the Product
Miele has a great Cat and Dog Range that specializes in vacuum cleaners for houses that have pets. The Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline bagged vacuum cleaner is one of the best appliances in this range and comes with two floorheads for more thorough cleaning.
One is the standard floor head that will work well for any type of floors and the other is the TurboTeQ floorhead that has been installed especially for getting rid of stubborn pet hair from around the house.
The vacuum cleaner, with its powerful suction, is great for pet hair pickup while its Active AirClean Filter effectively removes pet odour from your house.
The bagged appliance boasts of an 11-stage filtration system that minimises allergens and its self-closing bag system makes sure that dust and these allergens do not find their way into the air.
The vacuum cleaner is relatively lightweight, weighing just above 5 kgs so that you don’t have to worry about lugging around too much weight. This does not compromise on its sturdy structure and it is also equipped with a relatively large dust capacity of 4.5 litres.
The Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline further works towards greater ease of use by giving a special foot control feature that allows for greater convenience, especially if you’re not comfortable with bending repeatedly as you clean.
Features Of The Miele Complete C3 Powerline
The vacuum cleaner boasts of a sealed casing combined with great filtration that allows for a more dust-free result. In the end, only clean exhaust air is able to return into the room.
In addition to the standard floorhead, the Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline comes with a TurboTeQ floorhead that allows for a deeper cleaning of your house.
This floorhead has been designed to get rid of any stubborn pet hair that may not be accessible through the regular floorhead.
Active AirClean Filter
A unique feature of this vacuum cleaner is the presence of the Active AirClean filter.
This filter uses active charcoal to help absorb unpleasant odours from the carpet that are generally associated with having pets in the house. It neutralises these odours, making this appliance ideal for pet owners.
Miele has fitted the appliance with a high-quality upholstery nozzle and a crevice nozzle, in addition to a dusting brush, which makes the machine very convenient to use.
If you’re tired of stooping down to the base of the vacuum cleaner every time you want to change the level of suction, this product is ideal for you. You can change between the levels of suction by simply using the foot controls, so no damage to your back!
What We Liked
- Outstanding Hard-floor Pickup: The Miele vacuum cleaner is great for hard floors with the standard floorhead providing incredible suction for effortless cleaning.
- Strong Suction Power: The appliance is equipped with an immensely powerful motor that lets you choose between different power levels for different surfaces and degrees of dirt.
- Lightweight Design: The Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline is one of the lighter vacuum cleaners in its category. At 5.4 kgs, it is not too tough to carry it around and you will not be complaining about your wrist or back being sore after you’re done with the cleaning.
- Incredible for Pet Hair: With its special TurboTeQ brush, the bagged vacuum cleaner allows you to pick up even the most stubborn pet hair that may be taking over your sofa or carpet.
- Quieter Than Rivals: The Miele product also gains some extra points for how quietly it does its work. At 74 dB, it is even quieter than Miele’s own Blizzard CX1 Cat and Dog Powerline vacuum cleaner.
What We Didn’t Like
- Length of Cord Can Be a Problem at Times: While the vacuum cleaner boasts of a 12-metre long cord, in reality, the cord could be a little longer for greater ease of use.
- Size of Floorheads: While the appliance offers different types of floorheads for better use in different states, the floorheads can prove to be too large for smaller spaces or areas like stairs.
- Unreliable Bag Replacement Indicator: The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a bag replacement indicator, which is great for bagged versions of such cleaners. The problem, however, arises when the bag replacement indicator isn’t always accurate, so you may have trouble finding out when to change the bag.
Miele C3 Powerline Review: Final Thoughts
It is lighter and quieter than Miele’s Blizzard CX1 Cat and Dog Powerline and also comes at a better price.
If you are looking for a good vacuum cleaner that specialises in getting rid of all the hair and fluff that your pets leave around the house, the Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog Powerline bagged vacuum cleaner is a great investment.
Its powerful motor, combined with the air filter, different brushes and foot controls make it a good buy.