Vacuuming your home can sometimes be a bit of a chore, more so if you’re using the wrong kind of vacuum cleaner. Reliability is key as you want to get something that will not only get the hard to reach places but is also versatile enough to handle both dry and wet floors, tiles and even carpets.
When it comes to corded vacuum cleaners, the Charles vacuum cleaner has features that enable you to vacuum and clean your carpets. Read on as I go through all the features and benefits in this Charles vacuum review.
- 1 Pros
- 2 Cons
- 3 Charles Vacuum Review: An Overview
- 4 Features Of The Charles Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 5 What I Liked About The Charles CVC370 Vacuum Cleaner
- 6 What I Didn’t Like About The Charles Vacuum Cleaner
- 7 Charles Vacuum Review: Final Thoughts
- Powerful motor to deal with wet and dry messes
- Lots of attachments and tools for every kind of wet or dry cleaning job
- Multi-function – dry vacuuming, clean up spills, unblock drains
- Switching from dry to wet cleaning takes a bit of getting used to
- No cable rewind function
Charles Vacuum Review: An Overview
When it comes to the Henry family, the Charles vacuum cleaner is by far one of the most powerful. Not only does it come with a 1060 W motor to boost power, but it also has an easy dry to wet switch that makes it the perfect vacuum to use in emergency situations.
The Charles vacuum cleaner is a perfect size and comes with an interesting design that makes vacuuming fun. It also comes with a long cord to enhance the vacuuming experience and is leak-proof making it an efficient item to have in any household.
The fact that it is lightweight does not affect its performance but only goes to improve on its portability. This vacuum cleaner is both reliable and convenient, more so because of its ability to reach the hard places including under seats.
Features Of The Charles Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Here are some of the unique features that make the Charles vacuum stand out.
The 1060W motor makes the Charles vacuum cleaner powerful enough to handle even the toughest situations. This feature particularly comes in handy when one engages in DIY projects that leave the floor messy.
You can expect a big performance when using this vacuum. With this motor power, no matter how difficult the cleaning situation may be, you can always expect professional results.
The Charles vacuum comes with HEPA filter bags that have a self-seal tab to ensure the contents in the bag stay there. One of the problems that most people face when emptying vacuum cleaner bags is the mess that comes with it, including dust clouds after dry vacuuming that could trigger an allergic reaction.
Read More: Find out what bags Charles Hoover requires
Through the HEPA filtration system, this vacuum is leak-proof and anything that gets into the bag remains there until the bag is emptied. This feature makes the Charles vacuum a perfect item for a household that is prone to dust allergies or even eczema.
- Full review of Henry Hoover HVR160 vacuum cleaner
- George vacuum cleaner UK review
- Hetty vacuum cleaner full UK review
Easy Switch From Wet To Dry Vacuum
With this feature, switching from cleaning the dry carpet to a wet part of the floor is pretty easy. All you have to do is swap the floor tool and switch from the dry filter to the wet filter. This makes the Numatic Charles vacuum perfect for any emergency situations like plumbing problems, spills and even leaks.
Read More: Reviews of 3 different Rug Doctor machines
Large Collection Capacity
Despite its size, the Charles vacuum comes with a 15-litre capacity and a 1-litre volume capacity that is honestly very impressive. With such a capacity, you can use the vacuum for a long period of time without having to replace the bag.
Read More: The complete history of Henry Hoover
Long Power Cord
This vacuum comes with a long cord with an operating radius of 26.8 meters, which is longer than most other vacuum cleaners. The long, strong cord makes it easy to reach various parts of the room even when it is plugged into a central location.
The Charles vacuum has an amazing suction capability. Through the help of a sliding panel that is located at the hose section’s top, this vacuum is versatile enough to handle both light and extreme vacuuming situations. The variable suction capability ensures that you get professional cleaning results.
This makes it portable and easy to carry around. With the lightweight feature, you are able to use this vacuum on different parts of the house, even when they have to climb up and down the stairs.
What I Liked About The Charles CVC370 Vacuum Cleaner
Some of the things I liked about the Charles vacuum cleaner are:
- It is lightweight making it easy to carry around. This is especially important if you have to use the vacuum in different stories of the house.
- The size is neither too big nor too small making storage easy.
- Collection capacity – despite its size, it has a big collection capacity that reduces the timeframe between replacing the bags
- Versatility – the Charles vacuum is equipped to handle both wet and dry floors and even places that are extremely hard to reach.
- Great design – it has a fun design that kids would love. This would go a long way in encouraging the kids to clean their own rooms.
- It is easy to install and use.
What I Didn’t Like About The Charles Vacuum Cleaner
Despite all the great features and specification, I feel some things should be changed.
- Despite the cord being conveniently long, it lacks a cable rewind option. This means you have to wrap the cord around the vacuum, which can be tiring. This is also an inconvenience as there is a chance that the cord may not stay in place, making it all tangled up.
- It is rather noisy.
Read More: Maxi Vac carpet cleaner – good or bad?
Charles Vacuum Review: Final Thoughts
If you are looking for a powerful, corded vacuum cleaner then the Charles vacuum is the perfect option for you.
The 1060W motor will not disappoint in tough cleaning situations and the long cord will make vacuuming convenient. Its suction power is amazing and the bag has a great collection capacity meaning you can use it for a long period of time without emptying it.
The easy switch from dry to wet vacuuming particularly comes in handy when emergency situations arise and the self-seal tab makes the emptying process easy.
Overall, other than having to wrap the cord around the vacuum and the loud noise, the Charles vacuum is an excellent option to anyone who is looking for reliability, convenience and power from a vacuum cleaner.
Contents1 Introduction2 Shark Rocket Pet Pro with MultiFlex IZ163H3 Shark … Numatic Charles …
Contents1 Introduction2 Vacuum Parts and accessories3 Henry Pro Accessory Kit4 … Numatic Cha…